Monday, May 4, 2009

Testimony To Athena

It appears as if Athena, Goddess of wisdom among other things, granted me her grace a couple of weeks ago. I am in Psychology and when the third test came around, I knew it would be hard. There was so much confusing information that no matter how many times I read it, I just could not remember it. Not to say that studying did not do any good, but when I went in for the test, I did not know around 60 to 70% of the questions, and I knew that I needed atleast a B to keep my average grade which seemed like a far fetched hope for me at that point. So I prayed and asked Athena for her wisdom, my exact words were, "Athena give me wisdom."

On most of the test, I gave my best guess, and thought that a high D would be generous to me. However, much to my surprise, I made a high B. An A would've been better, of course, but I thank Athena for the wisdom that gave me the ability to keep my grade high. I would have never expected to make such a grade coming out of the test. Thank you, Athena.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I agree that Athena is a powerful Goddess. She helped me through my exams and I know she will help you through yours. Remember her in your prayers and do an invocation right before you enter. You will feel powerful, confident and you'll have the grasp of the knowledge you need to have.
    Love, Courage and Honor,
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete