Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Power & Conviction in Spells and Rituals

I have found that some Wiccans practice rituals and spells in a steady, low tone of voice. I do not think that boring words or actions grab the attentions of the divine, the spirits or the magick within you. I feel that in general we need to start putting more power and conviction in our words, for words are powerful. So the next time you hail to the guardians of the watchtowers, yell it and declare it with all the power that rests inside you, and perhaps you will get a better reaction. If you send the divine a 2 cent prayer, expect a 2 cent answer. I think that we get out of our magick what we put into it. I also feel that speaking with power and conviction shows your faith and love in the Gods. I believe that you have to want that magick from the divine and yourself. You have to speak as though you believe, not like you're unsure or bored. Remember this the next time you do a ritual or a spell. Be proud to be a Wiccan, there's a lot to be proud of.

Blessed Be.
Christopher.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete