Sunday, February 1, 2009

Which Gods and Angels are at your side?

Hi, everyone,

This new discussion will be open from February 1st to February 20th, 2009.

As Wiccans and Pagans, we all have our various Gods, Goddesses and Angels we pray to and who are our guardians. Mine happen to be St. Michael and Azrael. There was a time when I strongly believed in the Greek Gods, but I am now starting to rely only on Michael and Azrael. St. Michael has given me great courage to face any horror or evil spirit that I may encounter in my life. With him, there is no demon I cannot defeat, nor is there an obstacle I cannot overcome.

Azrael is the Angel of Death, and many people lift an eyebrow when they hear she is one of my guardian angels. She's very beautiful, although she can appear as either male or female. She has a pleasant smile but is somewhat pale, her body and hair an ever-moving blackness. She protects me from death.

I want you guys to tell who your Gods and Guardians are, why, and how they help you in your magic and everyday life.

Live with courage and honor.
Blessed Be.
Prince Christopher.
PS, To tell your story, just add a comment to this post.

3 comments:

  1. I have always found a great bond with Bast, Anubis, Isis, Juno, and Hera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seek balance, and have myriad needs and issues, so have taken to praying to a very large group of Greek Gods and Goddesses. I had chosen to exclude Ares, and today was startled to find that he came up unbidden out of my subconscious as I began my daily ritual. I accepted and embraced him, thinking that perhaps I ignore him at my peril. I believe that their great valua to me lies in the combination of their energies rather than in singling them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaos in all of it's gods names. I know how unorderly it an seem but here I am one who has seen what peace there lies in chaos. He I know isn't it weird I came to that path through the discordian way of Eris. But to me there is more then just the Discordian way, chaos lives and pulsates..

    Neither do I fear death I do want life as long and good as I can but..death..is just a small step away from progressing where our bodies can't take us. Life has allot of offer but neither fear death when it is your time. After all a body only can go so far.

    Ah I am sure many more things shall come to me in time..in time..

    ReplyDelete